Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Orc Song

So, I wrote a little ditty for Ruoda last night, who is now fascinated with orcs:

I don't eat dinner with a spoon
And I don't eat dinner with a fork
But you bet your life
I have a knife
Cuz I eat my dinner with an orc!

I don't eat beef or chicken
And I don't eat fish or pork
Since I thought it'd be neat
To cut out meat
Cuz I eat my dinner with an orc!

Feel free to help me out with additional verses. Certainly we can get something out of "dork", "New York", etc.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Congrats! I doubt either of my little ones knows what an Orc *is* (though Megan, having read The Hobbit, does). That's awesome.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Brogud said...

SWEET!
orcs kick ass.
i'm starting an orc metal band, and i would be honored to use your lyrics in a song. if interested, come to my blog, jahsh.blogspot.com!
sweetness.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home