Friday, October 21, 2005

Free videos: Lumsk; Nile

Lumsk - Trolltind: Folk metal from Norway. I recommend this video to all readers of this blog. I'll definitely have to check out this band. The lyrics are in Norwegian, and tell the story of a Norse legend. The first Earth creatures (trolls) had a large marriage party for several couples. They got so drunk that they forgot to hide before sunrise, at which point they all turned into stone and became the mountains of Earth. You can also see them perform live another track from the same album; this track has more traditional prog-ish elements to it.

Nile - Sacrifice Unto Sebek: I posted a link to an earlier Nile video in April. Sacrifice Unto Sebek is from their 2005 album, and is one of their more straightforward (and shorter) tracks. If nothing else, you can get a feeling for what I would look like if I kept my hair long. Also, check out the free MP3 for "Lashed to the Slave Stick", which is, in my opinion, one of the very greatest death metal songs of all time - what a chilling ending!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stone_Deft said...

so where are the videos????

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home