Monday, October 03, 2005

Vice Versa

Padded out Rouda's "Orc Song" to four verses. The third verse is lame, but it refers to some of my favorite regional foods from the past three places I have lived.

I don't eat dinner with a spoon
And I don't eat dinner with a fork
But you bet your life
I have a knife
Cuz I eat my dinner with an orc!

I don't eat beef or chicken
And I don't eat fish or pork
Since I thought it'd be neat
To cut out meat
Cuz I eat my dinner with an orc!

There's cheddar from Wisconsin
And apples from New York
But we better stay clear
Of Oregon beer
Cuz I eat my dinner with an orc!

Now you say my song is corny,
And you think that I'm a dork.
Well, sticks and stones
will break my bones...
... Cuz I eat my dinner with an orc!

1 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

This ongoing poem/song is great - can't wait to hear the recorde version! - KC

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home